Powerkraft Limited is a wholly indigenous Engineering Services Company, incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, by the Corporate Affairs Commission. We engage in Engineering Consultancy, Construction and Procurement with specialization in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
We specialise in complete installation of electrical and mechanical services to commercial, industrial, private and public developments, including rural electrification (Inter-Township Connection & Township Distribution Network). We carry out routine maintenance to existing electrical installations. In-house services include: MV electrical installation, HV cabling and switchboards, normal & emergency lighting, general power systems, earthing and bonding, lightning protection, general electrical refurbishment. We also specialize in providing end to end energy solution (AC/DC) at Telecommunication installations (BTS sites).
At Powerkraft we aim to supply a high quality and versatile service to all our clients, delivering the best value at all times whilst continuing to develop our people skills through advance training opportunities, make continuous improvements to our services and people - a prime factor in our continual success, and operate an open and honest relationship with all of our clients and this includes joint decisions making processes, agreed objectives and anticipated goals.
Values & Vision
We act with Integrity in all of our interactions never compromising our business ethics. This is the cornerstone of who we are as a company, and is essential to our future success. The company has clear values, which are: Safety – we care about people, Reliability – we have integrity and Responsiveness – we listen to what you say.
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Services
- Design, installation and maintenance of Electrical facilities
- Building electrical wiring (Domestic and industrial)
- Industrial control and instrumentation
- Security protection and Safety systems.
- Planning and design of distribution network:
- For an Estate that needs extension of electricity supply from the national grid.
- For any developing area that needs extension of electricity supply from the national grid.
Planning and construction of power Transmission and distribution Network.
- Installation and maintenance of power transformers, e.g. 5MVA - 60MVA, 33/11kV transformer substation with associated components like battery banks, chargers, VTs and CTs etc.
- Installation and maintenance of distribution transformers 50kVA - 2.5MVA; 33 or 11/0.415kV transformer substations with associated components like Feeder Pillar Panels, Isolators, RMU, Gear Switches, HV panels etc.
- Construction of overhead and underground distribution lines (33/11/0.415KV).
- Maintenance of high, medium and low voltage circuit breakers.
- Rural electrification projects in any part of the country.
- Street Lighting.
- Supply and installation of power generating sets.
- Civil Engineering Works
- Domestic and industrial civil engineering works.
- Energy solution at Base Transceiver Stations.
- Oil & Gas
- Worldwide quality assurance, Inspection services, Consultancy, Procurement, Manpower supply and oil field services.
4, Baruwa Etti close, Off Shasha road, Akowonjo. Lagos.
P.O. Box 2587 Marina, Lagos. .